- Duration: 19 Days
- Activities: Trekking and Mountaineering
- Trip Grade: Challenging
- Attitude: 6091m/ 19883ft above sea level.
- Group size: +1
- Best Season: March to May and Sept, Oct, Nov, untile middle Dec
Pick up from Int’l airport then transfer to hotel.
Wake up early and drive from Kathmandu to Beshisahar by bus with luggage then change the Jeep for Syange.
Trek from Syange to Tal, 1600m
Trek from Tal to Danaqu, 1975m
Trek from Danaqu to Chame, 2670m
Trek from Chame to Pisang, 3250m
Trek from Pisang to Pisang Peak Base Camp 4380m Overnight in Tent
Trek from Base Camp to High Camp 5400m Overnight in Tent.
Summit the Pisang Peak 6091m and back to Base Camp Overnight in Tent.
Trek from Pisang Base Camp to Manang (3550m) by upper route for exploring the panoramic view.
Trek from Manang to Ledar 4200m (5 -6 hours)
Trek from Ledar to High Camp, 4850m
Trek from High Camp to Muktinath, 3800m vie Thorong Pass, 5416m
Drive from Muktinath to Tatopani
Drive from Tatopani to Ghorepani 2875m
Trek from Gorepani to Tadapani and an early morning excursion to Poon Hill (3210m), about an hour climb. Provides an even better, unobstructed view of the high Himalaya.
Trek from Tadapani to Nayapul then drive to Pokhara
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Shopping for souvenir and drop to Int’l airport
|01||Arrive in Kathmandu,1340m
Pick-up at the International airport
Night in Hotel in Kathmandu
|02||Preparation for the trek
Sight Seeing : Swyambhunath (Monkey Temple), Kathmandu Durbar Square
Night in hotel in Kathamandu.
|03||Drive to Syabru Bensi|
|04||Trek to Lama Hotel|
|05||Trek to Langtang village|
|06||Trek to Kyanjin Gompa|
|08||Trek to Langshisa Kharka|
|09||Trek to Langshisa base camp|
|10||Langshisa high camp|
|11||Practice and preparation for Climbing|
|12||Summit up to Langshisa Ri and back to base camp|
|13||Trek to Kyanjin Gompa|
|14||Trek to Lama Hotel|
|15||Trek to Syabru Benshi|
|16||Drive back to Kathmandu|
|17||Rest and relax
Shopping for souvenir
Drop to International Airport.
– English speaking Guide
– Airport Pick up
– Experienced porters.
– Insurance for trek staffs.
– Three meals a day during trek climbing.
– Everything (food, lodge, transportation) include except tips for trek staffs.
– Trekking permits.
– TIMS Fee (Trekking Information Management System).
– Airport Drop
– Travel and Rescue arrangements
– All required Government taxes/Royalty and official service for trekking.
Int’l Airport to Hotel
Kathmandu to Beshisahar
Naya Pul – Pokhara
Pokhara – Kathmandu
Hotel to Int’l airport
Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Accommodation for nights.
- 24 hours running hot and cold shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- 13% tax and 10% service charge
- Climbing Guide
- Mountaineering porter and cook
- Insurance for Climbing Guide, porter and cook
- Climbing permit
- Garbage Deposit
- Food and Accommodation during climbing
- Group mountaineering & climbing equipment
Note: Food Kathmandu and Pokhara, Personal Travel insurance and any emergency, Tipping and donation, Bar bills, Drinks (Coke, Alcoholic, water etc.), Personal trekking, mountaineering and climbing equipment, Any others expenses which are not mentioned on the including section are excluded.
0 Reviews on Pisang Peak View All