Taktsang (Tiger Nest) Tour
- Duration: 5 Days
- Activities: Tour
- Trip Grade: Easy
- Group size: 2+ peoples
- Best Season: All Seasons
Day -1 Arrive Paro
By the way the flight time is flavoring to yours on time or the weather supporting to you on the flight time , you see caped of snow of Mt Everest and other Himalayas .After landing at paro valley, Our representative guide greeting welcome to you in Paro international airport. Drive to Thimpu and short seen. Overnight to Thimpu.
Day -2 Thimpu
Early morning our guide pick up from hotel than visit the Memorial Chorten, A big stupa who built by the third king (1952-1972).Than you can visit painting school which one is traditional art is still preserved . Visit the Handicrafts emporium where you can see and buy Bhutanese Textiles and other old arts crafts. Visit mini zoo where you can see one wonderful animal the Taken. This is national animal of Bhutan. Visit Buddha point. This is largest statue of Buddha. From Bhutan point you can take picture Thimpu city very easily .Drive to parliament Dzong . Evening time we visit Tashi chho Dzong . When you enjoyed funny places of Bhutan. Back to paro, overnight at paro .
Day -3 Hike to Tiger Nest Monastery
Early morning we drive little time for to go up Taktsang monastery also popular as a Tiger Nest.This is a holly place for Buddhist religious .This place is very recognizable cultural. It is located on Paro valley (800m, 2640ft) up a seen sheer cliff. It is believed that in the 8th century, we enjoying water fall here , we need to 5 to 6 hours hike .Some gentle, some steep, some stony, some footpath, some goodness ,. If you ride a horse up ward, we charge 25$ per person.
Day -4 Departure
Early morning we take breakfast than we drive to you in international airport for Departure.
- Accommodation under twin sharing with breakfast.
- Lunch and Dinner in local restaurants and hotels.
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide licensed by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
- Private transport within Bhutan (Toyota coach / Tucson / Santafe / Land cruiser / Prado) as per itinerary.
- Museum & Monuments entrance fee.
- Bottled water during the tour.
- Government Royalty
- Tourism Development Fund of US$10 per person
- Visa Fee of US$40 per person
- Air ticket(flight fare)
- Bank fee of US$30 only
- Travel Insurance.
- Gratuities, bar bills, telephone bills, personal expenses, and laundry.
– The cost of air tickets is subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
– Extra supplement will be charged if the rooms are to be upgraded.
The complete tour payment must be made no later than one month prior to your trip in US$ as per the wire payment instructions. This is to ensure that we secure visas, hotel reservations, transportation and guides.
The complete flight payment must be made before the expiry date of the flight reservation done on behalf of you. You have the flexibility to send either both the payment together or the trip payment later.
0 Reviews on Taktsang (Tiger Nest) Tour View All